Sr. Software Engineer
As part of the computer vision team at Mujin, you will be responsible for improving our core product. One of our goals is to develop the best robotics systems in the world. Members of the team are experts in computer vision, working on cutting-edge technology which uses data from sensors to do many tasks automatically.
This team is diverse; coming from various regions but mostly computer science research experience. Not everyone comes from a background in computer vision, but all are very passionate about software engineering and automation.
We’re looking for a strong developer who has an affinity for Mujin’s mission and goals, and who can think about overall optimization from a long-term perspective and contribute to improving the world through robots.
- 3+ years of solid experience with Linux, Python, and multi-threaded C++
- Above-average English communication skills to work with other team members
- Proven ability to produce well-architected and documented code
- Interest in robots
- Experience using eigen, boost, and pybind11
- Experience working with a large codebase
- Experience with computer vision or robotics
Tatsumi office: 3-8-5 Tatsumi, Koto-ku, Tokyo, 135-0053 Japan
8:45～17:45 (Includes 1-hour break)
- 2 full days off per a week (Saturday, Sunday)
- Holidays scheduled on the Company’s calendar
- Paid Leaves
- Congratulation/Condolence, Maternity/Childcare, Family Caregiver Leave
Flexible depending on the candidate's experience and skills
[*] indicates required field