Sales Engineer (USA)
Mujin is the future of complex industrial robotic systems in production environments. Mujin technology enables robots to think for themselves. This expands a robot’s capacity to do more than simply replay trajectories resulting in higher productivity, lower costs associated with deployment/redeployment, and a reduced need for customized material feeding systems or highly specialized grips.
We’ve been focused on improving industrial robotics since our inception with a simple belief that the more intelligent and easier to use we can make a robot, the more we are able to improve productivity in production environments. All Mujin robot systems are based on high-operability control devices, the Mujin controller platform, high performance hardware, and software components built to instantly bring robots to life.
About this role:
As Sales Engineer you will be responsible for new business generation; inspiring integrators and end-users to learn more about Mujin’s exciting technology. You’ll evaluate customer requirements and develop proposals, manage partners and follow up with quotes. This role reports to the USA Sales Director, and you’ll spend up to 75% of your time in front of customers. You’ll be expected to be independent and comfortable working with minimal supervision. Since our expansion in the USA market we’ve encountered huge demand for our groundbreaking technology, and we offer generous stock options and an exciting startup environment for qualified professionals.
- Manage global, regional, and local partners to maximize potential for projects which will lead to customer success
- Generate new business – follow up with leads, write proposals, and provide quotes
- Qualify new potential projects
- Participate in trade shows and other industry events
- Lead site visits for new project discovery, with the flexibility to handle up to 75% travel
- Lead both internal and external resources during the pitch process
- Track your opportunity funnels on Salesforce
You are having:
- Proven record in the industrial automation industry, with knowledge of robot OEMs, integrators, sensor/vision companies, logistics and/or ecommerce automation.
- 3+ years in a customer-facing sales role
- Professional network in the central and mountain time regions
- An interest in cutting-edge technology
Major city, East Coast USA
[*] indicates required field