Marketing Manager (USA)
Mujin is the future of complex industrial robotic systems in production environments. Mujin technology enables robots to think for themselves. This expands a robot’s capacity to do more than simply replay trajectories resulting in higher productivity, lower costs associated with deployment/redeployment, and a reduced need for customized material feeding systems or highly specialized grips.
We’ve been focused on improving industrial robotics since our inception with a simple belief that the more intelligent and easier to use we can make a robot, the more we are able to improve productivity in production environments. All Mujin robot systems are based on high-operability control devices, the Mujin controller platform, high performance hardware, and software components built to instantly bring robots to life.
About this role:
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for defining the company marketing strategy. As a member of the leadership team, you will align with the Mujin business vision and strategic direction to develop our brand and key relationships, including thought leadership positioning, new product and technology launches, events, and trade shows. You’ll deploy a metric-driven approach that evaluates the return on investment of our marketing spend while strategically investing to support growth markets and segments.
- Develop on-going marketing activities promoting the company and product brand awareness, CSR activities, technology and roadmaps, and related initiatives supporting growth
- Manage global, regional, and local agencies to produce practical content and optimize our participation in trade shows
- Be the corporate spokesperson for media inquiries
- Develop Mujin media tool kits and maintain the company website
- Draft and edit external company marketing materials including presentations, correspondence, press releases, talking points, scripts, and social media posts
- Develop relationships with Mujin customers, media, vendors, and other institutions to create sales opportunities
- Create the media calendar of activities and provide monitoring and metrics to measure communications effectiveness
- Lead both internal and external resources
You are having:
- Proven track record in marketing, ideally in B2B
- Experience managing a marketing plan and managing agencies across multiple regions
- Understanding of media markets and managing agency resources
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships both with internal and external audiences
- Hands-on approach and ability to take ownership, while also having the ability to delegate and lead internal resources
Major city, East Coast USA
[*] indicates required field