- As Doc-as-Code Architect, you will be reporting to the CTO and building systems to maintain documentation of our software. Focused on software engineering, you are an expert in creating robust systems to share features, including APIs, code examples, and parameter files. You’ll discuss user flows and features with other engineering teams, and you’ll solicit feedback from internal users. You’ll also understand documentation tools like Sphinx, Doxygen, or DITA; we plan to extend our Docs-as-Code approach. Most of your time will be developing new systems to improve features.
- You’re an experienced system engineer who is excited to make a big contribution to a software product. You have experience developing robust software products. Most importantly, you focus on understanding the big picture and pursuing the highest quality. You’ll inspire others to innovate and take initiative.
- Related experience in software development, specifically for building internal systems and services
- 2+ years using software build tools
- Experience in experimenting with new technologies, evaluating solutions, and automating workflows
- Experience with automated documentation generation systems such as Sphinx, Doxygen and DITA
- Professional communication skills in English. Japanese not required.
Tatsumi office: 3-8-5 Tatsumi, Koto-ku, Tokyo, 135-0053 Japan
8:45～17:45 (Includes 1-hour break)
- 2 full days off per a week (Saturday, Sunday)
- Holidays scheduled on the Company’s calendar
- Paid Leaves
- Congratulation/Condolence, Maternity/Childcare, Family Caregiver Leave
Flexible depending on the candidate's experience and skills
[*] indicates required field