Hardware System Assistant Engineer
You are going to contribute to both manufacturing and development activities. You are going to join the manufacturing group for incoming quality control and shipping inspection, as well as troubleshoot problems in the production line; You will help other team members to carry out tests and validate new designs or investigate to find the root cause of a hardware failure. You are going to deliver the best products to customers through your own practice. You will be working on;
- Develop operating instructions for production activities.
- Ensure tools and equipment are maintained in good and safe working conditions.
- Investigate hardware failures of the returned finished goods.
- Carry out tests and perform inspections on finished goods to ensure the quality of products
- Work together with design engineers and suppliers to identify and solve manufacturing problems
- Follow 5S methodology in production and keep improving the existing system
- Work with outsourcing services, introducing manufacturing processes to them, and working out production plans.
- Be responsible for raw material, finished goods, and NC goods inventory control.
- Support the development of manual and automated tools to increase test or manufacturing efficiency
- Support product validation process, perform on-site and off-site tests, and document test results.
- Lab inventory control and equipment maintenance
- Business-level English skills
- Electronic or computer engineering related major
- Proficiency in using oscilloscope, multimeter, and various electric and hand tools
- Business-level Japanese skills
- Work experience with manufacturing line
- Work experience at test lab
- 電子機器組み立て技能士 Certification
Tatsumi office: 3-8-5 Tatsumi, Koto-ku, Tokyo, 135-0053 Japan
8:45～17:45 (Includes 1-hour break)
- 2 full days off per a week (Saturday, Sunday)
- Holidays scheduled on the Company’s calendar
- Paid Leaves
- Congratulation/Condolence, Maternity/Childcare, Family Caregiver Leave
Flexible depending on the candidate's experience and skills
[*] indicates required field